Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. markets and sells well recognized brand name consumer products in two categories: over-the-counter health care products and household cleaning products. We operate in niche segments within these categories in which the strength of our brand names, our established retail distribution network, a low cost operating model and an experienced management team are key to our success. Our brands are sold throughout the United States, Canada, and in certain international markets.
Order Management/Customer Service - must be able to work in a fast paced environment with daily/ frequent deadlines, possess excellent Customer Service skills and is proficient with ten-key. Attention to detail is a must and must be adhered to in the daily tasks. Job duties include order entry of EDI and manual orders, invoicing processing, order expediting, tracking inquiries and minimal filing. Communicate with our Customers, Warehouse, Brokers, Vendors and Sales & Operations Team as well as any other Prestige business area by phone and email. Also other misc projects will be assigned by Supervisor as they come up.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Order to Invoice – process orders using state of the art systems and all processes between to invoicing
- Process US orders using SAP via EDI & Manual Entry of email or phone orders
- Process Canadian orders thru SAP via EDI
- Process all International orders using SAP manually; prepare/create all documents for customs. (Commercial invoice, proforma etc.)
- Cross-train others in Order Management on international order processing.
- Invoice Processing (PGI – Post Goods Issue)
- Exception Report Processing
- Order Expediting/Tracking
- Customer service: Handle phone and email inquiries from Customers (retailers) inquiring about shortages, overages, late shipments etc., as well as directing calls to other depts.
- Work closely with the Warehouse on cuts made after the Exception Report has been processed
- Document Management – email , pdf docs , hard copy docs used daily / monthly, yearly in Order management on Sharepoint so that all documents are up to date.
- Assist with Customers who email – answering their questions or directing their emails.
- Minimal Filing
- Work closely with the sales team – regarding questions on orders and items.
- Work closely with our Operations Team/Planners – to help process problematic items due to out of stocks, discontinued etc.
- Cross-training new Employees
- Provide clear and concise direction to peers, co coworkers in dept.
- Ensure daily that all process and procedures are met.
- Various miscellaneous duties assigned by Supervisor and others on the Sales Team.
- Ensure all monthend processes are complete and accurate.
- Ensure all quarterend processes are complete and accurate.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience in Customer Service position or related marketing field.
- Must have SAP current experience
- Must have a 4 year college degree.
- Must have strong technical skills in customer service.
- Must have a working knowledge of PC Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel a must – as well as 10-key experience
- Must have the capability to prioritize and plan to effectively meet the daily deadlines in the Department. While multi tasking with other tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Must have the capability to work in a team environment with varied departments and diverse personalities.
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Excellent verbal skills, able to work cross functionally
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
- TALKING: Especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly, or quickly. Talk with Customers (internal or external) in a pleasant and professional manner.
- AVERAGE HEARING: Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
- AVERAGE VISUAL ABILITIES: Average, ordinary, visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery.
- PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Sedentary work; sitting most of the time. Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally. (Almost all office jobs.)
- Work Environment: Office Environment. Ability to work on computer, answer phones, speaks to customers. Work with surrounding office noise.
- MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to deal with a variety of variables under only limited standardization. Able to interpret various instructions.
- MATHEMATICS ABILITY: Ability to perform basic math skills, use decimals to compute ratios and percents, and to draw and interpret graphs.
- LANGUAGE ABILITY: Ability to read a variety of books, magazines, instruction manuals, atlases, and encyclopedias. Ability to prepare memos, reports, and essays using proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar. Ability to communicate distinctly with appropriate pauses and emphasis; correct punctuation (or sign equivalent) and variation in word order; using present, perfect, and future tenses.