Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. markets and sells well recognized brand name consumer products in two categories: over-the-counter health care products and household cleaning products. We operate in niche segments within these categories in which the strength of our brand names, our established retail distribution network, a low cost operating model and an experienced management team are key to our success. Our brands are sold throughout the United States, Canada, and in certain international markets.
The eCommerce Senior Manager will report to the Vice President, Marketing and, under the direction and guidance of the Vice President, provide strategic direction and ownership for all eCommerce activities for a collection of over-the-counter and household brand names. Ultimately, the eCommerce Senior Manager is responsible for all Prestige Brands’ eCommerce activities by developing *best in class’ strategy and execution to maximize the long-term eCommerce revenue potential of the company.
• Build a forward-thinking eCommerce team to maximize the growth potential of the brands within an eCommerce environment overtime. This role will have eCommerce PIL responsibilities for the company.
• Continually monitor and analyze KPls to optimize eCommerce performance. Supervise a data analyst to mine existing data for insights, opportunities, and provide recommendations to improve performance. Update various key stakeholders where and when appropriate.
• Develop an overall eCommerce corporate strategy that includes direct-to-consumer (D2C) branded websites, eTailers (i.e. Amazon, Jet.com), and Omni-Channel retailers that have both online and offline distribution (i.e. Walmart.com, Walgreens.com). Presence in the different channels needs to successfully co-exist. In the short-term, the position should primarily focus against maximizing our eTailer revenue.
• Ownership of Amazon marketplace sales & strategy implementation for the brands. Oversee and optimize product listings using expertise of keyword research, Amazon algorithms and marketing programs (AMG, AMS, VPC, etc.), and product search rankings. Develop and nurture relationships with Amazon Vendor Managers for both marketing & sales.
• Provide leadership for the Jet.com & Walmart.com integration including pricing, merchandising & product placement on both companies’ websites. • Manage and expand the Prestige Brand’s D2C business which would include not only the technology platforms but also coordination/management of the Prestige Brand’s human resources (marketing, operations). Develop and execute a consumer value proposition that minimizes the cannibalization with other eCommerce channels, specifically Amazon.
• Coordination with cross functional counterparts to develop and execute a holistic marketing and eCommerce strategy. Work closely with brand management and digital marketing partners to develop marketplace specific assets as needed. Others would also include agency partners and operations and logistics for eCommerce SKU line-up distribution, forecasting and development.
• Design and execute a differentiated, compelling and relevant content marketing strategy across the various eCommerce channels that align with the brand’s messaging. Create effective product pages to drive engagement and conversion and should be considered “best in class”. Determine how to scale content while maintaining customization specific to each channel’s needs. • Leading role in driving customer engagement to generate positive reviews and ratings for all products. Addressing and resolving, where appropriate, negative reviews. Minimum Requirements
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: o 4 year college degree required; MBA a plus
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Proven track record of driving CPG or OTC Amazon sales required while driving eCommerce sales in other channels preferred.
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Need to be able to adapt communication to a wide range of audiences including senior management, technology agency partners, and/or brand owners.
• Extremely resourceful and creative problem-solving abilities. As we continue grow and develop the Prestige Brand’s eCommerce capabilities, this leader will generate new ideas and create strategies for testing and experimenting.
• Prior experience and expertise in managing & selling products on Amazon Vendor & Seller Central marketplaces required. Expertise in all of Amazon’s tools and account requirements.
• Experience in launching D2C businesses is preferred. Needs to understand the interdependencies of leading a D2C business such as tax and payment requirements, inventory management, and SAP integration. Knowledge of the digital advertising to drive traffic and conversions important
• Prior experience managing a team of people preferred
• Knowledgeable of launching new products online • Knowledgeable of the various digital syndication tools
5+ years eCommerce experience in consumer goods with a proven track record of both building eCommerce sales over time as well as building a team to support the organization’s efforts
• Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking with a strong attention to detail and quality. Priority setting and expectations management with key stakeholders a key to success.
• Must be able to balance strategic thought leadership with executional excellence as this position will require both skills.
• Possesses a strong blend of both technical expertises with business acumen.
Travel: 5% ability to travel via car, plane, rail.
Physical Demands: Ability to stand, sit, lift office materials (books, binders, boxes).
Work Environment: Office Environment. Ability to work on computer, answer phones, speak to customers. Work with surrounding office noise.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Familiarity with Company sales and merchandising standards, policies and procedures, and competitive position. Knowledge of the industry.
SKILLS and ABILITIES: Strong interpersonal and public relations skills. Excellent sales abilities. Good organizational and problem-solving skills. Excellent supervisory and leadership abilities.
To apply for this post, please attach resume to job post.
Principles only, no third parties please.
Due to the large volume of resumes received, only those meeting job requirements and skillset will be contacted.