Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. markets and sells well recognized brand name consumer products in two categories: over-the-counter health care products and household cleaning products. We operate in niche segments within these categories in which the strength of our brand names, our established retail distribution network, a low cost operating model and an experienced management team are key to our success. Our brands are sold throughout the United States, Canada, and in certain international markets.
Summary Description: Responsible for the coordination of all costing for North American operations including financial results analysis, setting standards and inventory costing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly reporting and analysis of overall Cost of Goods Sold and Distribution variances and trends.
- Inventory General Ledger reconciliations and reserve calculations.
- Manage the Company’s COGS planning process which includes the annual budget and quarterly updates.
- Provide financial modeling for new product development and other ad-hoc financial projects.
- Provide financial analysis around cost saving initiatives and capital expenditures.
- Provide statistical and analytical support to Management Team.
- Item master controls.
- Support acquisition integration
- Bachelor degree in accounting or business.
- 10+ years progressive experience in cost accounting with supervisory experience.
- Ability to manage multiple, critical projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- Strong IT system experience with SAP preferred.
- Repetitive Manufacturing background a plus.