Accounts Payable Coordinator (Tarrytown, NY)
High volume and deadline-driven AP role in a fast-paced consumer good OTC & medical device company. You'll be doing day-to-day processing of all A/P functions in SAP and supporting our internal and external reporting requirements. You'll help maintain US GAAP and SOX compliance and accounting standards. And you'll...
- Process invoices for payment in a high volume environment – PO and Non-PO (60%)
- Conduct three-way matching of invoices
- Maintain our vendor database in SAP (5%) and all 1099 vendors (5%)
- Process weekly checks, ACH and wire transfers for disbursements (10%)
- Audit and process travel and expense reports (10%)
- Complete monthly vendor reconciliations (10%)
- Support the GL team during the month-end close process.
Requires Bachelor's Degree, preferably in accounting, plus 3-5 years of AP experience in high volume environment, preferably in CPG.
- Full Cycle AP experience.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and other generally accepted accounting policies
- Experience using SAP and Concur
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with people in an effective and positive manner.
- Attention to detail; high degree of accuracy.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills, ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
Here's what you can expect:
- We breathe new life into iconic brands finding creative ways to market our widespread portfolio of products; work that is fascinating and challenging
- We have top notch health/welfare benefits with options to suit your needs; FSA or HSA savings plans too; plus a solid company match on your 401(k) contribution,100% vested immediately
- We have a consistent record of paying good bonuses
- And most of all, we care for, trust and support each other so that we all succeed together in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Currently, role is remote (work from home) with the expectation we will return to our Tarrytown office in some fashion sometime after Labor Day 2021.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.