Associate Brand Manager (Tarrytown, NY)
Come be an integral part of our fast paced, entrepreneurial marketing team responsible for managing one or more of our iconic over-the-counter healthcare brands.
Here's what you'll be doing...
- Brand plan development and P&L management - develop a plan that achieves company P/L targets. That means advertising, programs, promotions, research and collaboration with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- Program management and execution - the day-to-day logistics of the brand programs. Timeline management, budget, and program analysis.
- New product development – use consumer-driven insights to drive long-term growth of the brands, profitable marketing initiatives and product innovations. Develop the selling proposition and sufficient retail launch support plans.
- Market analysis - pull together consumption-based data analysis, market trends and dynamics for your brands. Identify opportunities in markets where there are unmet needs.
- Sales support – provide sales organization with materials for retailer presentations; work closely with category managers.
Why Prestige? We are a diverse and inclusive community that breathes new life into iconic brands finding creative ways to market our widespread portfolio of products; work that is fascinating, challenging and rewarding. We have top notch health/welfare benefits with options to suit your needs, FSA or HSA savings plans too. We provide a solid company match on your 401(k) contribution and yor HSA that vests100% immediately and we have a consistent record of paying good bonuses. We hit some record numbers last year! We provide time off benefits to help you better manage your work and family obligations, including half-day Fridays from May to September. We have free parking and easy access from all Westchester highways and trains. Our employees organize company outings 4+ times a year. We have our own in-house well-equipped gym with showers and towels… available all day. We brew fresh coffee & tea all day, and serve up breakfast and lunch for no reason whatsoever. We conduct quarterly employee meetings to provide business updates. We encourage volunteerism and on our December Day of Caring, we run in multiple directions to assist with several local charities. But most of all, we care for, trust and support each other so that we all succeed together. You can't appreciate just how special Prestige is until you come to work here.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree and MBA in Marketing, or equivalent work experience in lieu of MBA, plus 2+ years of related work experience. We want someone who knows and understands sales and merchandising standards, competitive positioning, and the OTC or packaged goods industry. We are perfect fit for those who have classical marketing background and now want to apply it in an entrepreneurial way.
Travel: Some, not much. Ability to travel via car, plane, rail. Possession of valid driver's license and credit card, or able to qualify for our company credit card.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.