Brand Manager (Tarrytown, NY)
Lead and manage our iconic OTC healthcare brands for our Canadian market. Fast paced, small, and entrepreneurial environment with an emphasis on collaborative teamwork and execution.
Here's what you'll be doing...
- Brand plan development and P&L management - plans to achieve company P/L targets: advertising, programs, promotions, research and collaboration with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- Program management and execution - manage the day-to-day logistics of the brand programs; timeline management, budget, and program analysis.
- New product development – use consumer-driven insights to drive long-term growth of the brands, profitable marketing initiatives and product innovations. Develop selling proposition and sufficient launch support plans to retail.
- Market analysis - pull consumption-based data analysis, provide actionable insights and support to better understand market trends and dynamics. Identify opportunities in markets where there are unmet needs.
- Sales support – provide sales organization with materials for retailer presentations; work closely with category management.
And here's what we expect you to have (min. requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA in Marketing, and not less than 5 years' experience as an associate brand manager or smilar role in marketing or sales, or equivalent combination of academic and work experience.
- Familiarity with company sales and merchandising standards, policies and procedures, and competitive position. Exposure to OTC or packaged goods industry. Good knowledge of P&L and other financial measures.
- Demonstrated leadership and team skills
- Ability to deliver strong business results by working collaboratively with both internal and external resources effectively.
- Ability to use resources effectively to overcome challenges and complexities and achieve business objectives. Take ownership where appropriate.
- Strategic and analytical thinking and prioritizing skills.
- Exceptionally strong communication and influencinge skills – clear, concise, and persuasive in style.
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with agencies, sales, cross-functional teams, and vendors.
- Energized by an entrepreneurial environment.
Travel: 5% and ability to travel via car, plane, rail. Possession of valid driver's license and credit card, or able to qualify for company credit card.
What's in it for you? We breathe new life into iconic brands finding creative ways to market our widespread portfolio of products; work that is fascinating and challenging. We have top notch health/welfare benefits with options to suit your needs, FSA or HSA savings plans too. We provide a solid company match on your 401(k) contribution that vests100% immediately and have a consistent record of paying good bonuses. We provide time off benefits to help you better manage your work and family obligations, including half-day Fridays from May to September. We have free parking and easy access from all Westchester highways and trains. Our employees organize company outings 4+ times a year. We have our own in-house well-equipped gym with showers and towels… available all day. We brew fresh coffee & tea all day, and serve breakfast once a month. We conduct quarterly employee meetings to provide business updates. We encourage volunteerism and on our December Day of Caring, we run in multiple directions to assist with several charities locally. But most of all, we care for, trust and support each other so that we all succeed together.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.