Brand Manager (Tarrytown, NY)
Brand leadership role to manage a category of iconic OTC healthcare products in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment with an emphasis on collaborative teamwork and execution.
Here's what you'll be doing...
- Brand plan development and P&L management - plans to achieve company P/L targets: advertising, programs, promotions, research and collaboration with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- Program management and execution - manage the day-to-day logistics of the brand programs; timeline management, budget, and program analysis.
- Go-to-Market Execution – use consumer-driven insights and commercial ideas to drive new and long-term growth of the brands, profitable marketing initiatives and product innovations. Develop selling proposition and sufficient launch support plans to retail.
- Market analysis - pull consumption-based data analysis, provide actionable insights and support to better understand market trends and dynamics. Identify opportunities in markets where there are unmet needs.
- Sales support – provide sales organization with materials for retailer presentations; work closely with category management.
And here's what we expect you to have (min. requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA in Marketing, and three (3) years' experience as an associate brand manager or similar role in marketing or sales, or equivalent combination of academic and work experience.
- Familiarity with company sales and merchandising standards, policies and procedures, and competitive position.
- Exposure to OTC or packaged goods industry.
- Good knowledge of P&L and other financial measures.
- Demonstrated leadership and team skills
- Ability to deliver strong business results by working collaboratively with both internal and external resources effectively.
- Ability to use resources effectively to overcome challenges and complexities and achieve business objectives.
- Strategic and analytical thinking and prioritizing skills.
- Exceptionally strong communication and influencing skills – clear, concise, and persuasive in style.
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with agencies, sales, cross-functional teams, and vendors.
- Energized by an entrepreneurial environment.
Travel: 5% and ability to travel via car, plane, rail. Possession of valid driver's license and credit card, or able to qualify for company credit card. Currently, business travel is limited due to the pandemic.
What's in it for you? You use and grow your talents to breathe new life into iconic brands by finding creative ways to market our widespread portfolio of products; work that is fascinating and challenging. We have top notch health/welfare benefits with options to suit your needs, FSA or HSA savings plans too. We provide a solid company match on your 401(k) contribution that vests100% immediately and have a consistent record of paying good bonuses. We provide time off benefits and workplace flexibility to help you better manage your work and family obligations. We have free parking and easy access from all Westchester highways and trains. We have our own in-house well-equipped gym with showers and towels… available all day. But most of all, we care for, trust and support each other so that we all succeed together.
We operate Tuesday to Thursday in the office with flexibility on work hours to help accommodate your personal needs. Remote work on Mondays and Fridays.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.