Customer Business Manager – Walmart/Sam’s (Rogers, AR)
Our Customer Business Manager, reporting to the Senior Director of Sales, is accountable for the overall management of select categories into Walmart/Sam’s Club.
- Works with category management resources to identify opportunities and create selling components to accomplish engagements with the customer.
- Works with trade marketing to identify and implement appropriate business tactics that support overall Prestige and individual brand strategies.
- Develops and maintains forecast by gross dollars, ANS% and units for production planning and overall business understanding.
- Develops and maintains annual trade spending budget.
- Achieves rapid retail distribution of designated priority items in assigned accounts.
- Executes promotion planning and sales activities directed toward mutually profitable business growth.
- Initiates and maintains internal and external communication to foster excitement yet convey challenges in a professional manner
- Coordinates and encourages cross functional contacts and activities between Prestige and account that support our overall business development/partnering efforts.
- Fosters innovation and creativity and can effectively exercise conceptual program development.
- Effectively manages administrative tasks related to overall account management including but not limited to: POS reporting, deduction management, trade spending allocation, utilization, order processing and shipping issues
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 or more years experience in Sales demonstrating the ability to effectively communicate and penetrate accounts, preferably at Walmart/Sam's Club.
- Must have strong technical skills involving inventory reconciliation, cost analysis and month-end close.
- Superior knowledge in Tabs, IRI and various category information to support a fact based approach to selling/decision making.
- Must have solid decision making skills and the ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Must have the capability to prioritize and plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines; work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Must have the capability to work in a team environment with varied departments and diverse personalities.
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills. must be proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, and Intermediate to Advanced in MS Excel programs
- Negotiation skills to understand total programs and negotiate more for less or more than our fair share
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.