E-Commerce Manager, Prestige Consumer Healthcare
Prestige Consumer Healthcare is hiring an E-Commerce Manager to drive the marketing and sales strategy, planning and customer relationships for Amazon, Retail.com, and other pure play e-Commerce platforms. This is a newly created role with expansive opportunity to significantly impact growth while working in a collaborative and fast paced environment with a diverse portfolio of brands. This position will work from our Tarrytown, NY headquarters.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop and drive a cohesive e-Tail growth strategy across the Prestige Consumer Healthcare portfolio that aligns to the overall company and brand portfolio objectives.
- Oversee brand Ecommerce efforts with retailers to ensure on-time launches, promotions, and maximizing opportunities to drive incremental sales.
- Develop strategy and execute e-Commerce marketing and merchandising plans
- Take the lead on understanding product line specific key business objectives and develop growth strategy through qualitative analysis and quantitative data to most efficiently and effectively achieve KPIs
- Work with cross-functional peers in marketing, finance, operations and supply chain. Strong collaboration with brand marketing partners to support the brand marketing and commerce strategies within the eCommerce channel
- Collaborate with Digital Shelf team to optimize product detail pages, rates/reviews and enriched content. Leverages existing assets as well as provides recommendations on how to continually optimize content.
- Understand online traffic patterns, segment customer behaviors and prioritize initiatives to grow e-Tail businesses
- Lead Prestige’s “Growth” Brands portfolio on Amazon with full responsibility for programming, sales goals, and marketing/promotional spend
- Actively manage an agency on Amazon media investments (AMS, Amazon Display) to drive brand growth. Measure and analyze KPIs with the capability to recommend and communicate new insights or changes.
- Organize, analyze, and effectively communicate ecommerce category, brand, and market share consumption data for on a regular basis to senior leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field (i.e. Marketing/Digital Marketing)
- 1+ years of experience in managing Amazon account for a manufacturer
- 2+ year of experience with Amazon Vendor Central.
- 1+ years of experience working with Amazon Advertising (AMS, Amazon Display). Must understand how Amazon ad products work and be able to do analysis and reporting.
- 1+ years of experience in managing e-tailer accounts (i.e. Walmart.com)
- 1+ year of experience with Walmart Supplier Central, Retail Link, and Walmart.com Advertising
- Strong project planning, tracking & organizing skills. Experience with budgeting, cost estimating, and P&L management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - ability to interpret data and in turn identify opportunities, issues or trends to develop actionable solutions.
- Creative, out of the box thinker – resourceful at achieving goals despite obstacles
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as team member - takes ownership when and where appropriate. Prioritizes initiatives to achieve both short- and long-term goals
- Interpersonal savvy; an ability to effectively work with and connect with all levels of employees across multiple functions and levels.
- Passion for eCommerce: This role is also about being a change agent within the company.
- CPG Category Management Experience is a plus.
- Energized by entrepreneurial environment, results-orientation – comfortable making decisions with limited information and resources. Self reliant/proactive and has a pioneering spirit to get things done
- Communication and influencing skills – clear, concise, and persuasive in style. Leads thinking of both brand marketing and cross-functional counterparts and agencies. Ability to build and maintain strong relationships. Able to maintain productive relationships despite differences.
Prestige Consumer Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer