eCommerce Marketing Manager (Tarrytown, NY)
The eCommerce Marketing Manager will collaborate with our eCommerce sales team to drive online market share through development and execution of annual eCommerce marketing plans and help lead the strategy, techniques, and tactics used to increase online revenue through paid media efforts across Amazon.com, Walmart.com, and Instacart.
Other responsibilities of the eCommerce Marketing Manager are to:
- Collaborate with eCommerce Sales Team to drive online market share through development and execution of annual eCommerce marketing plans.
- Lead the strategy, techniques, and tactics used to increase online revenue through our paid media efforts across Amazon.com, Walmart.com, and Instacart
- Lead eCommerce agencies on strategy development and collaborate on campaign execution search, display, and online video campaign launches with a high level of attention to detail to ensure reporting and measurement accuracy
- Build a clear targeting strategy (based on identified consumer and category insights)
- Lead relationships with the partnering media groups at Amazon Advertising, Walmart Media Group, and Instacart
- Collaborate cross functionally with brand marketing and digital shelf team to establish multiple touch points within and outside the eCommerce sites to maximize conversion rates.
- Support New product launches with integrated eCommerce marketing plans
- Direct continuous improvement of daily and weekly optimizations that can be applied portfolio-wide to generate year on year market share growth from eCommerce media investment
- Troubleshoot and escalate campaign launch and management issues
- Pilot complementary new tactics and share proof of concept that can be scaled up quickly.
- Monitor consumer and competitive landscape for trends and digital best practices. Share best eCommerce media practices across marketing teams and external agencies
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of Digital Marketing Experience, preferably in CPG Industry.
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a major eCommerce media platform (Ex. Amazon AMS Portal, Amazon DSP Portal, Walmart Product Search, Instacart Search); Experience with Profitero, One Click Retail is a plus.
- Experience managing significant ecommerce media budget spends
- Experience with 2nd or 3rd party data providers and setting up custom data segments to align with campaign targets and goals;
- Successful track record of creating KPIs and achieving performance marketing goals
- Experience with a variety of targeting tactics including: site retargeting, lookalike modeling, and search retargeting, with an understanding of how to leverage them to achieve business goals;
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills; Ability to support POVs with solid rationale
- Proven ability to work quickly and decisively to meet deadlines and troubleshoot issues independently
- Ability to analyze and draw meaningful and actionable insights from data
- Strong project management skills; Detail-oriented and able to coordinate multiple projects
- Proactive self-starter but proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams
This position is a hybrid role. Must be able to work in Tarrytown, NY on Tues/Weds/Thurs. Work from home on Mondays and Fridays.
*Sponsorship is not available for this role.
*Relocation is not available for this role.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.