EDI Analyst- (Tarrytown, NY)
Prestige Consumer Healthcare is currently seeking an EDI Specialist who will be directly responsible for the planning, implementation, maintenance, and support of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and other systematic means of exchanging transactional data with customers, suppliers, and other business partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of this role include:
- Monitor daily EDI operations and ensure the timely and accurate transmission of business-critical transactions, including orders, shipments, invoices, and inventory movements.
- Analyze issues, determine root cause, and define remediation tactics that may span trading partners, Sterling Integrator, systems interfaces, and/or SAP.
- Collaborate with internal business and IT partners to resolve issues, implement improvements, maintain systems, and on-board new trading partners.
- Work effectively with trading partners to define requirements, create technical designs, development new maps, define business processes, execute testing, and implement new EDI transactions.
- Develop and maintain maps and business processes within Sterling Integrator for EDI 810, 820, 824, 830, 850, 855, 860, 875, 880, 940, 945, 947, and 997 transactions.
- Strictly adhere to the IT development methodology, Change Control, and Security and Management policies and procedures.
Qualifications of this role include:
- Bachelor of Science degree- required
- Five years of hands-on EDI experience, preferably in a Consumer Packaged Goods Company.
- Experience working with trading partners, including distributors, retailers, manufacturers, third party warehouses, and 3PLs.
- Expertise in Sterling Integrator 5.x, AS2 Connections, and VANs
- Experience with ERP systems, with sales order and inventory management in SAP a plus.
- Self-directing, organized, with strong attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
- Project management skills, with an ability to manage multiple streams of work in a fast paced environment.
This role will be located in our Tarrytown office. Our current hybrid workweek is 3 days in the office, and 2 days working from a home office equating to a 40 hours+ work week.
Interested applicants only should apply, No third parties please.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.