IT HelpDesk Analyst 1-Tarrytown, NY
The Help Desk Analyst is an important role at Prestige Consumer Healthcare. This position supports a global workforce with multiple software and hardware applications and additions. Our team is constantly upgrading and looking for streamlining and improvement on current technology. The Help Desk Analyst is the face of the Information Technology group within our community, so patience and superior customer service is a must. This role reports directly to the Director of Information/Network Systems for daily assignments and operations. Position requires experience in Windows, MS-Office, MS-Exchange/Outlook/Teams, Internet and end-user support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide first tier support for user problems relating to hardware and software issues
- Diagnose and repair reported problems, which includes documentation of all pertinent end user information and nature of problem or issue
- Log, track and distribute incoming Information Systems Requests (ISR)
- Follow-up on open issues and projects, promoting/using our Zendesk tool.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process
- Test fixes to ensure problems have been resolved
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future occurrences
- Assist with keeping I.S. equipment inventory updated
- Coordinate new user sign on request with Network System Technician and the California office
- Complete requests for new user sign on accounts for Host on Demand/Website Eligibility Verification
- Answering inquiries relating to department policies and procedures
- Assist with internal physical moves, PC, telephone etc.
- Projects assigned as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems including Windows and Microsoft Office Suite products
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware, including IBM Laptops and HP Desktops
- Experience in troubleshooting, diagnosing problems involving software, hardware or combination of the two
- Prior experience in a managed care environment desirable
- Excellent Customer Service Skills with-ability to communicate effectively. Both written and oral communication skills are a must!
- Strong documentation skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational skills/Ability to prioritize
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Ability to work varied hours when needed. (Typical hours of operation are within 7am-6pm EST).
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner in the community.·
- Maintains organizational confidentiality at all times.
Prestige offers a hybrid workweek. Work from home on Mondays and Fridays. Work in the Tarrytown office Tues/Weds/Thurs.
PLEASE NOTE: This role does not offer relocation.
PLEASE NOTE: H1B Sponsorship is not offered with this role.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.