Manager, Customer Service (Tarrytown, NY)
Prestige Consumer Healthcare is a company focused on product innovation and quality in over-the-counter products for personal healthcare. For generations, our trusted brands have helped consumers care for themselves and their loved ones.
Our Customer Service Manager must be a dynamic person able to work in a fast-paced order entry and customer service environment dealing with frequent deadlines and customers from around the world. In this role, one must possess people management skills, have expertise in SAP and EDI, and know how to operate in a cross-functional collaborative environment. Job duties include managing a small team of CSRs performing order entry of EDI and manual orders, invoice processing, order expediting, tracking inquiries and some filing. This person communicates frequently with customers, warehouse personnel, brokers, vendors and our Sales & Operations teams as well as other Prestige business areas by phone, email or in-person. This role reports to the Director, Sales Administration.
- Manage a team of Customer Service Representatives in both domestic and international environment.
- Process EDI & Manual Orders – US (verify item links, pricing, terms)
- Process EDI Canada Orders
- Cross-train CSRs on domestic and international orders and processes as needed.
- Setup and maintain all customer bill to/ship to information.
- Track orders/shipments for top accounts.
- Invoice Processing (PGI – Post Goods Issue)
- Exception Report Processing
- Provide quality checks on all orders processed by OM daily.
- Order expediting/tracking
- Maintain special pricing list and exception lists.
- Work with the Customers who contact PBI for shortages and overages.
- Work closely with the Warehouse on cuts made after the Exception Report has been processed
- Assisting others in OM to maintain the many documents contained on our Departments site on Atlas so that all documents are up to date.
- Assist Customers who call in – answering their questions or directing their calls.
- Assist with Customers who email – answering their questions or directing their emails.
- Assist in cross-training new employees
- Providing clear and concise direction to others in the Customer Service/Order Management Dept. as it relates to stock, inventory, and sales
- Daily interaction with sales field force, brokers, warehouse, operations and sales admin depts
- Manage projects as needed for the Customer Service function and Sales operations.
- Must have a 4yr college degree.
- Must have 3 years' experience in a CSR supervisory role for pharma or other FDA regulated FMCG company dealing with high volume orders.
- Must have strong technical skills in customer service.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint, and have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel – as well as 10-key experience.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in SAP and EDI work as evidenced in recent work experience.
- Must have the capability to prioritize and plan to effectively meet the daily deadlines in the department while multi tasking with other tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Must have the capability to work in a cross functional team environment and promote inclusiveness of all people of all cultures and traits
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
PLEASE NOTE: This salaried exempt role is responsible for sales orders 24/7/365 requiring some work hours flexibility from time to time.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.