Manager, Operations Packaging (Lynchburg, VA)
We are looking for a Manager, Operations Packaging with GMP experience. This role is responsible for managing the packaging production lines for quality OTC healthcare products on multiple shifts to meet our production plans. This role ensures effective employee relations and compliance to cGMP, other regulatory and business requirements, as well as EH&S standards.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assure compliance with GMP, corporate SOPs and other regulatory standards for quality and safety of all areas of responsibility.
- Ensure GMP’s are used and followed during production of products so that all FDA and international regulations are met. Responds to internal/external audit observations and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Promote a positive work environment by effectively administering human resources policies and procedures including performance management and by communicating information to employees and responding to their concerns.
- Ensure proper documentation practices are maintained consistently to company standards in manufacturing documents, training documentation, production logs, etc.
- Generate reports for deviations, assist in the investigations, and recommend/implement solutions to resolve deviations. Approve deviation investigations as appropriate.
- Will author, review and approve Standard Operating Procedures and other documents to ensure integration of cGMPs and improve process efficiencies.
- Promote and encourage continuous improvement in efficiency, quality, production, and safety through the use of team driven processes and key performance indicators and recognition and rewarding high performance.
- Participate in establishing, implementing, and monitoring standards for GMPs, quality, safety, and productivity.
- Develop, implement and monitor procedures for packaging quality products.
- Stay current on cGMP’s by attending relevant training courses/conferences.
- Plan and implement a manpower plan that supports the production plan.
- Develop, analyze and communicate relevant reports for areas of responsibility.
- Develop the skills of packaging supervisors to their fullest potential.
- Develop and implement standards for productivity and efficiency.
- Develop and administer assigned corporate plans such as budgets.
- Perform a variety of personnel related activities such as hiring, training, appraising, communicating and salary changes.
- Participate in New Product Development Process.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU WILL BRING
- BA/BS degree, Minimum of four years of related experience including three years of management experience.
- AS degree, minimum of seven years of related experience including four years of management
WHAT WE OFFER
Fleet is part of Prestige Consumer Healthcare, a major player in over-the-counter personal healthcare products with over $1 billion in sales. You may come for the job, but what you’ll get is the opportunity to grow it into a great career. Here are some other things to consider…
You will be able to use and grow your talents by helping assure only the highest quality in the production and packaging of our wide portfolio of branded products, healthcare items you know and use at home. The work is fascinating and challenging. We have top notch health/welfare benefits and an FSA savings plans too. We provide a solid company match on your 401(k) contribution that vests 100% immediately. We have a consistent record of paying good bonuses. We offer unlimited and free access to learning opportunities through LinkedIn Learning and other trainings geared toward leadership development.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.