Manager, Processing and Blow Molding Operations (Lynchburg, VA)
Manager level role responsible for chemical processing and blow molding methods and controls while safely meeting production requirements and quality standards in a multishift cGMP environment. Develops, implements and monitors procedures for processing raw material into batches & bottles, including testing, cleanup and storage.
- Assure compliance with GMP, corporate and other regulatory standards for quality and safety of all areas of responsibility.
- Plan and implement batch processing and line changeovers meeting business demands per the production schedule.
- Plan and implement bottle production to meet business demands per the production schedule.
- Develop, analyze, write and communicate relevant reports for areas of responsibility.
- Develop the skills of subordinates to their fullest potential and foster a culture that values diversity, inclusion, cooperation and accountability.
- Lead or participate on cross-functional teams to support corporate/departmental goals.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS degree in Chemistry, Biology, Engineering or the equivalent.
- Minimum of seven years of related experience including three years of managerial experience in a cGMP production environment.
- Knowledge of domestic and international cGMP’s and experience with computers and related software.
Prestige Consumer Healthcare (including Fleet Laboratories) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.