Marketing Coordinator (Tarrytown, NY)
Our marketing coordinator supports a high performing marketing team through a range of initiatives listed below. We need someone who thrives in a fast paced, small, entrepreneurial environment with an emphasis on agile, collaborative teamwork. In addition, we need your help to define and optimize this newly created position within our marketing organization.
Specifically, some of your responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the tracking, processing and accuracy of A&P spending across multiple brands – Track invoices ensuring they are accurate to the brand budget, ensure timeline payment and oversee internal reporting. Work with brand, vendor and finance teams to resolve any open issues in a timely manner.
- Digital content coordination – Help oversee the on-going accuracy of our brands’ digital content including package update for Amazon and potentially retailer sites. Work closely with the internal art department, brand team and sales team to coordinate the ongoing updates to packaging files.
- Package routing – Supporting the brand team in helping move open package projects forward with internal stakeholders such as regulatory, legal and design.
- Proactively develop ways to help support brand teams – Think creativity about best ways to provide support for the brand teams with a high level of comfort communicating new ideas within the marketing organization.
And other duties as required as we further develop this role.
QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED: Bachelor’s degree (preferably in marketing or business) and not less than 4 years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Team skills – ability to work collaboratively with cross functional team members including marketing, sales, design, finance and regulatory.
- Attention to detail – strong attentiveness to detail and accuracy
- Strong organization skills – ability to manage projects and timelines across multiple brands with a high level of comfort in multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- Adherence to deadlines – ability and discipline in hitting deadlines.
- Energized by an entrepreneurial environment – Self-reliant / proactive; takes initiative and follows through on commitments.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.