Marketing Director-Womens Health (Tarrytown, NY)
This role is responsible for providing leadership and strategic vision to drive growth on the Women’s Health portfolio of brands including two of the company’s largest brands Summer’s Eve and Monistat as well as a portfolio of 4 other smaller brands. The position requires deep consumer marketing expertise developing brand positioning and annual marketing planning as well as confident business savvy to lead the long-range strategic plan for the portfolio and effectively influence key stakeholders in the company. The role has a team of four – two senior brand managers and two ABMs.
#hybridwork- In the Tarrytown Office Tues/Weds/Thurs. Work from Home on Mon/Fri.
- Develop clear and strategic approach to growing the women’s health portfolio of brands with well-defined milestones and metrics for success.
- Balance delivering the in-year business objectives while consistently developing ideas for future growth.
- Lead the Long-Range Strategic Planning process for women’s health portfolio including multi-year financials, consolidated base business and innovation roadmap and clear tactics and plan to win in the market in light of competition and operational complexity.
- Lead LE process for these brands with disciplined financial oversight and reporting
- Be a visible and influential leader across functions in the organization developing strong relationships and driving improved ways of working.
- Effectively coach, train and develop talent on the women’s health team guiding learning and overseeing career progression.
- Oversee annual marketing planning across women’s health brands driving clear strategies for profitable growth as well as innovative and effective media and creative campaigns.
- Drive strong and agile relationships with media agencies and creative agencies to ensure best in class development of Summer’s Eve and Monistat branding. Ability to evaluate and implement the full spectrum of marketing programs (TV, OLV, search, social, digital, Amazon marketing, consumer promotions, partnerships, PR shopper).
- Develop strong and productive relationships with the sales organization driving alignment and shared results.
- Lead development of compelling sales materials including coaching brand and innovation team to deliver best in class selling stories to gain product acceptance and build retailer relationships.
- Own women’s health portfolio P&Ls actively making decisions and driving projects to deliver topline and bottom line objectives.
Collaborative – Positive and respectful approach, working jointly across teams and functions
Action oriented – Highly engaged with a bias to “rolling up sleeves” to ensure work is executed with excellence
Motivating communication – Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization as well as externally to sales and agency partners to ensure brand vision, priorities and plans and well-understood and have strong alignment and buy-in.
Results-driven – Proven track record of delivering brand and financial results with agility and within complex and dynamic environment.
Our ideal candidate will have the following criteria in their background:
- Min 10 years brand marketing experience
- P&L ownership & leadership in a BM or more senior capacity
- Experience being the “hub” of the wheel managing a cross-functional business (ie has experience with key stakeholders: sales, supply chain, R&D, legal/reg)
- Have worked on a portfolio of brands OR a portfolio of segments within one brand
- Have worked on personal care or similar CPG emotionally driven category (not food)..
Sponsorship is not available.You must be able to work in the USA.
Relocation is not available.
Salary range: 170K-205K. Actual salary will be based on experience level, market conditions and location.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.