Director-Supply and Demand Planning (Tarrytown, NY)
Supply Chain Operations
Prestige Consumer Healthcare is a company that focuses on product innovation and quality in the over-the-counter healthcare category to better improve the lives of our customers and their world. For generations, our trusted brands have helped consumers care for themselves and their loved ones. We are the largest independent provider of over-the-counter products in North America and we are constantly improving and creating products that match the ever-changing lifestyles and needs of people and families everywhere.
#hybridwork - Work at home on Mondays and Fridays. Work in the Tarrytown Office on Tues/Weds/Thurs.
The Director Demand and Supply Planning is responsible for supply planning, inventory management, and forecasting activities for all Prestige Consumer Healthcare products globally. These activities include managing and training a team of Supply Planning Managers, Director Demand Planning, and Demand and Supply Planners; developing and maintaining forecasting policies and procedures; S&OP process; finished goods production planning; inventory management. This role contributes to the company’s success by achieving target service level goals, target inventory levels, forecast accuracy, launching new products on time, and improving processes and systems.
- Forecasting, master production scheduling, and inventory management for all PCH brands.
- Manage, mentor, and coach Demand and Supply Planning Teams. Responsible for department budget.
- Recommend and execute process and system improvements.
- Key team member on acquisitions and divestitures.
- Maintain and improve KPI’s (key performance indicators) including service level, forecast accuracy, and inventory levels. Monitor and report on KPI’s.
- Responsible for demand and supply planning master data fields in SAP.
- Responsible for monthly planning cycle, including S&OP process with our CMO’s and our internal site as well as the ES&OP process.
- Works with cross functional teams including Marketing, Sales, Project Management, NPD, Packaging Development, Strategic Sourcing, Tech Transfers, Finance, Logistics, and Customer Service.
- Coordinates efforts with Strategic Sourcing and/or Quality to resolve supplier issues.
- Communicates to senior management, in advance, potential supply chain interruptions along with possible solutions.
- Partners with Strategic Sourcing in developing programs to mitigate supply chain risks.
- Participates in budget development including monthly, quarterly, and annual sales projections.
- Conducts semi-annual and annual performance appraisals for the department.
- Personnel decisions including hiring, terminations, wages, and promotions.
- Ad hoc tasks and analysis per manager’s request.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field or supply chain.
- CPIM, CSCP, IBF, or Demand Planning certification is desirable.
- Requires a minimum of ten years’ experience in a supply chain managerial role, preferably in a FDA regulated pharmaceutical or OTC environment.
- Expertise in managing S&OP processes required.
- Expertise with ERP systems. SAP experience is required (and be savvy with reporting capabilities of system)
- Six Sigma or LEAN methodologies a plus.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to work under pressure is necessary to be successful in this role.
- Written and verbal communication skills including Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate to advanced level in Excel.
Travel: Approximately 20%, domestic and international may be required, ability to travel via car, plane, rail.
No Sponsorship: Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
#HybridWork: We follow a Hybrid work schedule. All applicants must be able to work in our Tarrytown office Tues/Wed/Thurs (remote on Mon/Fri).
Salary Range: 150K-180K and takes into consideration several factors including, but not limited to, experience, location, and market conditions.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.