The Prestige Omni Channel Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting with the creation, management, implementation and evaluation of Omni channel and ecommerce customer content for Prestige’s key retailer partners (i.e. Amazon, Walmart, Target, et al). The Omni Channel Customer Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally with Prestige’s marketing, sales, marketing services and customer development teams as well as with agency and vendor partners to develop and implement content solutions that drive brand equity, conversion and category leadership. This position works out of our Tarrytwon, NY Headquarters.
SCOPE / DIMENSIONS OF ROLE
The Omni Channel Customer Marketing Manager is a key member of the sales team and will work across Prestige’s portfolio of products, including but not limited to oral care, women’s health, analgesics, first aid/foot care, baby/pediatric, cold/cough/flu, digestive health, and eye care. The position will require direct interaction with Prestige’s sales and marketing teams and multiple retailer and strategic partners to develop strong business alignment, Omni channel programming and relationships. He/She will work with all Prestige internal functions to ensure Omni channel content solutions meet stakeholders’ needs and delivers upon customer, brand, category and sales objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
1) Omni Channel Content Planning
- Ideate and develop insight-driven Omni Channel creative, content and media programming that drives volume and profit and a point of difference for Prestige and its retailer partners
- Identify and manage Omni Channel content by understanding existing and evolving customer content strategies and establishing objectives to drive business solutions which deliver sales results for Prestige and its customers
- Support Prestige Digital Shelf strategy development and program sell-in with key internal stakeholders and customers
- Understand and integrate brand strategies as they pertain to each retailer
2) Omni Channel Content Program Execution
- Execute superior Omni channel creative content (above-the-fold and below-the-fold and UGC) at key customers against Prestige sales and brand/category initiatives, including NPD, key category programming and high priority programs
- Optimize Omni channel content to meet account- and event-specific requirements
- Infuse creative content design into shopper journey mapping and “next generation” Omni channel tools for total path-to-purchase retailer solutions
- Manage Omni channel / Digital Shelf programming timelines
3) Agency / Vendor Relationship Management
- Develop and manifest on-going working relationships with synergistic key Prestige strategic partners/vendors to build alliances and drive integration and alignment for Omni channel shopper content and retailer Digital Shelf projects
- Assist with the management of Prestige’s Agency of Record on assigned Omni channel and Shopper Marketing projects
4) Omni channel Content Analysis
- Conduct pre-program analysis for all key Omni channel content projects across brands and retailers, working with key Prestige stakeholders and leveraging existing Prestige Omni channel data and tools
- Manage Post-Program Analysis (PPA) and Content Health reporting for Prestige Omni channel Shopper Marketing and Digital Shelf programs, identifying learnings, successes and opportunities to maximize future program results
5) Organization Functional Capability Building
- Assist the Prestige organization with Omni channel content best practices and new digital tools that reach and engage target shoppers and drive brand consumption and loyalty
- Partner with the Sales teams to integrate new and updated Omni channel content, best practices and recommendations into the customer sell-in process for seamless shopper journeys
- Managing multiple categories / brands in a highly competitive, fast moving Omni channel retail environment
- Responding quickly to multiple priorities in a fast-paced, lean organization
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Batchelor's Degree educated from a recognized university
- 5+ years of sales/marketing experience within the CPG industry with at least 1-1/2 years in a shopper marketing/customer marketing/ecommerce/digital marketing role
- Prior experience working directly with Amazon/Walmart/Target/drug customers is an asset, but not essential
- Prior agency and vendor management experience
- Prior analytics/insights experience with ability to synthesize and make strategic recommendations
- Prior project management experience – executing a project from start to finish
REQUIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Demonstrated leadership and team skills – demonstrates ability to deliver strong business results by working collaboratively with both internal and external resource effectively – more specifically with marketing and sales. Utilizes resources effectively to overcome challenges and achieve business objectives. Takes ownership where appropriate.
- Strategic thinking skills – ability to deliver against the long-term brand goals. Prioritizes marketing initiatives to effectively achieve both short-term and long-term goals.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans. Integrates both consumer and shopper insights into programs that build brand equity at retail while growing the respective categories. Able to sort through complex data to identify the core issues and develop a plan of action to resolve them. Resourceful at achieving objectives / results despite obstacles.
- Strong communication and influence skills – clear, concise, and persuasive in style. Leads thinking of marketing, sales and other cross-functional counterparts and agencies. Ability to build strong relationships with agency, cross-functional teams, and vendors. Comfortable presenting to large audiences/senior management.
- Program management – ensures delivery of key programs against broader innovation and activation timelines.
- Results orientation – focuses not only on what needs to be achieved, but also makes sure that it’s done the right way.
- Experience with marketing, sales, and customer tools/data – must be familiar and comfortable with the application of syndicated data sources (IRI, POS, Customer Systems, loyalty card data, etc.) as well as interpretation of common marketing tools (concept testing, package testing, brand tracking/A&Us, etc.).
- Energized by an entrepreneurial environment – not afraid to do things themselves to get things done. Comfortable making decisions with limited information and resources. Self-reliant / proactive and has a pioneering spirit. Takes initiative and follows-through on commitments to achieve results.