Project Manager (Tarrytown, NY)
Our Project Manager provides project management expertise and support for our technical services, product innovation, marketing and supply chain teams that together help deliver FDA regulated products for Prestige Consumer Healthcare. This highly organized, self-directed team player with skills and experience in project management (software and business practices) will drive a portfolio of projects from identification of a product opportunity to project development to commercialization and/or implementation. This person works across multiple teams within a matrix organization to schedule project team meetings, organize resources, and manage across-project activities. The individual has experience working in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical partners at various levels within the organization. A strong project management background and experience in the OTC pharmaceutical industry is preferred. Proficiency in Smartsheet a plus. Product categories include OTC drugs, medical devices, cosmetics and dietary supplements.
- Manage and coordinate project management activities among Product Innovation, Operations, Marketing, Sales, Packaging Development, and Regulatory & Quality, to ensure the on-time delivery of key actions and outcomes.
- Ensure that all work is done in a manner that is compliant with cGMPs, SOPs, government regulations, and company policies and practices.
- Coordinate and manage project team meetings, communicate status updates, deliverables and deadlines.
- Create and manage task lists and schedules using MS Project.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and schedules using shared internal and external resources.
- Lead the project team to remain on schedule and on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline preferred. PMP certification a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following areas: Project Management, Manufacturing or Supply Chains (including Technical Services, Production, Production Planning, Engineering or related fields), preferably in the Pharmaceutical or Consumer Packaged Goods Industry.
- Experience in direct and/or matrix people management role with demonstrated ability to influence successful outcomes without direct line reporting authority.
- Capable of quickly gathering high-level understanding of complex technical and scientific issues.
- Broad understanding of how to drive a cross functional team in the OTC pharmaceutical industry required.
- Demonstrate a global mindset and cultural awareness.
- Excellent organizational, diplomatic, and problem-solving skills and ability to cope well under pressure in an extremely fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong Quality Systems background in cGMP environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are required.
- High proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Office/Project.
- Travel up to 10% mainly in North America.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.