Supervisor, Blow Molding 1st shift (Lynchburg, VA)
Fleet Laboratories is seeking a Supervisor, Blow Molding – 1st Shift to supervise, schedule, assign, coordinate, and participate in the work of an assigned group of Blow Molding technicians and operators to meet the production schedule in a safe and quality conscious manner within our cGMP guidelines.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Schedule subordinates work, estimate time and materials, and check their results.
- Moderate impact on profitability through improvements in equipment and techniques.
- Create and monitor shop orders along with associated inventories to meet schedule demands.
- Drive a safe and efficient work environment while monitoring adherence to Fleets’ standard operating procedures
- Plan projects and repair work requiring interpretation of machinery, drawings, and manuals.
- Assure interpretations and completion of work requests and material requisitions, including communication between shifts.
- Create and update departmental procedures and policies
- Coach personnel in department to drive improvement in training, documentation, and overall efficiency
- As a Fleet team member, engage in collective continuous improvement projects across other departments.
- Perform other related duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
- Associate degree or higher is preferred
- Minimum of four years’ experience in blow molding or plastic is preferred. Previous Supervisory or “Lead Operator” experience required
- Previous GMP experience is preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
Here at Fleet, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career.
- The start of a great career working with a diverse group of great people
- The health and safety of every employee... our top priority
- A clean, air-conditioned cGMP environment
- Top notch benefits –paid time off, 401(K) retirement savings with company match, superb medical, dental and vision, solid record of good bonus payouts, competitive pay, life insurance, flexible spending account, tuition reimbursement and more
- Stability – a record of strong financial performance and part of a growing $1billion company including a record year of sales and profits
- A business supporting the Lynchburg community for over 150 years.
Connect with us at: www.prestigebrands.com
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.