Supply Chain-Demand Planner-Internship 2023 (Tarrytown, NY)
Supply & Demand Planning
At Prestige Consumer Healthcare, Inc., we are proud to employ a dedicated, talented and diverse group of people who are passionate about innovation and quality in healthcare products and improving the lives of our customers around the globe. Though our Company name is not a household word, you do know us already by our iconic brand portfolio of over-the-counter products. For generations, our trusted brands have helped consumers care for themselves and their loved ones. Our employees preserve this trust by continuing to provide innovative products stewarded with consumers’ needs in mind. If you identify with that, and enjoy working in a fast-moving, agile environment where our values of leadership, trust, change and execution are in play all the time, then let’s get to know you!
The Demand Planning Internship (SUMMER 2023) takes place in our Tarrytown, NY office. You will receive broad exposure to supply chain operations for OTC drug consumer packaged goods particularly in the area of Demand Planning. You will have an on-the-job structured experience with our Demand Planning Team.
- College student pursuing bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good data analytical skills and computer-savvy
- Attention to details and good problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Good MS Office skills; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Duties may include:
- gaining basic understanding of demand planning process and statistical modeling
- familiarity and understanding of demand planning system used at PCH (SAP IBP, BW, BI)
- Performing post pandemic historical sales data cleansing for PCH brands
- Assistance in documenting demand planning process in accordance with newly implemented IBP DP system
- Supporting PCH team in evaluation of forecast for new product initiatives to ensure robust new product pipeline and initial 12-month projections are developed.
- Assistance with tasks around monthly Demand Planning Consensus meeting with Sales, Finance and Marketing team
- Monitoring and interpreting Forecast Accuracy KPIs for PCH products
- Conducting business analyses for Demand Planning Department as needed
- Special project to be determined between the intern and manager based on the intern’s interests
In Tarrytown, NY, we follow a hybrid model: in-office 3-days/week (T,W,TH) and remotely (M & F). This role will work 30 hours per week.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.