Warehouse Manager (Lynchburg, VA)
For over 150 years, Fleet Laboratories’ success has come from adapting to a changing world with creative thinking and innovative product development. We've grown into a global leader of over 100 personal health and beauty products. As the world keeps evolving, so will we --- with unique new technologies and products that help you look and feel your best.
We are looking for a WAREHOUSE MANAGER, this person will be responsible for the management of a two (2) shift warehouse operation including transportation planning and inventory control. You will oversee labor under your direct report to assure efficient day-to-day warehouse operations and on-time customer deliveries.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Promote compliance with GMP, corporate, and other regulatory standards for quality and safety for all areas of responsibility.
- Provide support for Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Health & Safety, and Manufacturing as needed.
- Be accountable to Senior management, auditors, and inspectors.
- Have budgetary responsibility for $6-8 million.
- Manage all shipping and receiving activities to ensure systemic and documentation accuracy.
- Perform personnel activities, communication, appraisals, discipline, reviews, meetings, etc.
- Implement projects for departmental and corporate improvements.
- Train staff in SOP’s and safe work practices in compliance with company, OSHA, and GMP policies.
- Direct interactions with all other departments.
- Monitor the warehouse’s adherence to schedules and deadlines.
- Oversee key performance indicators for critical Lynchburg warehouse activities.
- Manage cycle count program to promote inventory accuracy.
- Direct cost improvement projects for warehouse operations and transportation.
- Establish, maintain and promote high standards of customer service.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU WILL BRING
- BA/BS Degree Preferred with 4+ years of warehouse management experience.
- In lieu of college degree, applicants with 10+ years of warehouse management experience may be considered.
WHAT WE OFFER
Here at Fleet, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career.
- SAFTEY – is our top priority
- ENVIRONMENT – Clean, air-conditioned environment, cGMP
- BENEFITS – paid time off, 401(K) retirement savings with company match, medical, dental and vision, annual bonus, competitive pay, life insurance, flexible spending account, and tuition reimbursement
- STABILITY – a record of strong financial performance and a growing company, a business in the community for over 150 years
Connect with us at: www.prestigebrands.com
COVID-19 considerations: Fleet wants to be a safe place for our employees to work. All employees are required to wear face masks while working at the facility.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.