Financial Planning Analyst (Tarrytown, NY)
Summary Description: The Financial Analyst - Brand Marketing works closely with brand marketing teams as their right hand person in a critical role of pricing, planning, financial analysis and reporting for the brands of their responsibility. This person also works closely with R&D, operations, finance and sales departments by proactively delivering relevant and actionable financial information/analysis, monthly projections and recommendations, actively influencing their business partners by championing, challenging, and improving profitability and helping deliver improved financial performance, trade management and commercialization opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the marketing teams to own the AOP (annual operating plan), LE (latest estimate), month-end process and numbers
- P&L reporting / analytics to marketing teams
- Identify risks and opportunities to plans/estimates
- Ensure spending is within budgets and help ensure resources are optimally deployed
- Lead gross margin expansion tracking, consolidation and planning for improvement
- Serve as key financial partner to the Marketing Group
- Manage analysis & reporting over new marketing / product initiatives and pricing, requiring complex modeling of potential outcomes. Lead financial analyses around commercialization of projects and work cross-functionally to help get initiatives executed.
- Bachelors in accounting or business; MBA strongly preferred.
- 5+ years progressive experience supporting marketing financial management in a CPG industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities and proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SAP as an ERP system; Multidimensional database experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple, critical projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Proven expertise as a proactive leader of people, teams and functions.
- Understand the breadth of the product portfolio and the different routes to market
- Understand strategies at category level and business models, and the implications for Company’s various product categories
- Being comfortable in a highly visible role within the marketing organization
- Ability to balance brand / portfolio goals with customer goals and Company strategies.
- Ability to manage through ambiguity
No Sponsorship: Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
#HybridWork: We follow a Hybrid work schedule. All applicants must be able to work in our Tarrytown office Tues/Wed/Thurs (remote on Mon/Fri).
Salary Range: 90K-100K and takes into consideration several factors including, but not limited to, experience, location, and market conditions.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.